Sunday, March 14, 2010

Home again!


It literally takes days to get to and from Antarctica. In addition to the mileage that must be covered by boat and plane, there are those factors which we can't control such as weather and airplane delays. All together it took four and a half days to travel from Antarctica to Washington, DC, and that is with minimal airline delays. By the last flight (the last of four flights), I felt a bit like I was one with the plane...me and the seat were a single entity. Is this was being zen is all about? :)

I will be adding pictures and video to this blog over the next few weeks as time permits. I hope you enjoyed the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed your posts and pictures. Hope to see more! We're looking forward to Sara telling us her stories, too.

    ReplyDelete